Saturday, October 22, 2011

We arrived at Le Taha'a and we think we found paradise!

<p>As I write this in am watching fish swim through the glass floor in our over water bungalow. This is amazing. I can't think of words to describe this place because beautiful, amazing, and stunning don't do it any justice. It is truly a Paradise! Our over water bungalow is the coolest place we've ever seen! We can swim off our deck, the water is crystal clear and that beautiful aqua blue. I never want to leave. At night we can turn on a light below our Bungalow and watch the fish swim through the floor even in the bathroom while having a bath! We can't stop taking photos. I want to capture every moment so I never forget this experience. Even though it took us 8hrs flying time from LA then another 45min flight and lastly a 30mins boat ride to get here every single minute was worth it!! <br>
I already have a sunburn. Out in the sun all day will do that I guess especially when I'm so fair skinned to start. I was even wearing sunscreen! I don't want to sleep cause I want to enjoy every second here and sleeping seems like it would be wasteful. <br>
When we arrived here on the island we were greeted with lais and flower crown and a welcome drink. They make you feel like royalty. We watched the sun set over the water which was very beautiful. Everything here is beautiful!&nbsp; I'm excited to see Bora Bora cause I can't imagine how it could be more impressive. </p>




No comments:

Post a Comment