Thursday, August 18, 2011

Relax time

I slept for a full five hours before getting up for lunch at 1pm. It was painful initially, but then the headache wore off with a steak from the buffet.

Kenny, Dan, Janet, Bryan, Connie and Celeste were all at lunch.

I was pretty exciting for the food here and it certainly didn't disappoint. The quality is definitely better than Cuba, and really I couldn't have asked for more. And this was only one of the several buffets to choose from! I really had to pace myself though and didn't over do it with my first buffet here.

The afternoon was spent snoozing at the adult pool cabana, which was great. Because nobody had a watch, we didn't really know exactly how much time we spent doing anything, but we had a swim, some pina coladas, enjoyed some topless sunbathers, and all of a sudden it was time to eat again!



With Dan and Janet's company, and in the back of my mind hoping that I wasn't missing something like lobster night at the buffet, we went to a nice a la carte seafood restaurant called Caribe and didn't over eat.

The evening was rounded off with a stage performance of singing and dancing before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment